In Vehicle Monitoring Systems
- Supply, Installation and rollout of In-Vehicle Monitoring Systems
- Development and alignment of IVMS to company policies and procedures
- IVMS behavioural programs including coaching, mentoring and feedback
- Fleet Management
- Driver Safety – Fleet Management – Regulatory Compliance
- Focus on Safety – Protect your drivers and operators
- Proactive approach to driver safety
- In Cab verbal coaching
- Ensure compliance with Federal, State and Corporate Policies
- Increase Fuel efficiency and reduce your fleets carbon footprint
- Increase Fuel efficiency and vehicle performance
- Asset tracking
Training Centre of Excellence
- Courses open to everyone
- Nationally Accredited Training
- Customised to your needs
- Meets Industry requirements
- Pro-Actively enables sustained safe performance
- Young Drivers Program
At Barbaro Group, we have a Pro-Active approach to meeting our client’s needs and actively search for ways to ensure that our products meet national standards and have a value added content to enhance their effectiveness.
Rather than large group training, we focus on small group engagement to ensure the true intent of the training is communicated and understood.
Functional Safety Leadership
Functional Safety leadership is all about having the right skills to get the job done safely and efficiently with its foundations in behavioural and social science. Our practitioners are humanistic in their approach and commitment to developing and enhancing organisational, departmental, team and individual capabilities to proactively enable sustainable safe performance in the workplace.
BG draws on a range of consulting services to craft a solution that is unique and tailored to address your issues and concerns:
- Business Optimisation
- Learning and Development
High Performance Individuals:
Awareness is provided through feedback on thnking and behaviour patterns. Through process will then evolve to acceptance of certain aspects followed by action to evolve to a sustained high performance individual that delivers outcomes in a constructive way.
High Performance Teams
This involves the collection of individual people who would deliver great results if they were to work as a efficient team. The process is to conduct an assessment of current state and ideal status. From this, BG then offer up a process to set the teams compass, calibrate any disfunction, enhancing team dynamics to optimise long lasting team performance and outcome delivery.
BG has facilitation capability to design customised workshops that target key business critical issues to problem solve and craft a strategy to influence sustained high performance outcomes and then how to deploy the strategy using techniques to experience high probability of success.
The benefits of the BG approach
While many organizations work within the areas of sustained high performance and business optimization BG believes it has both the practice and capability to effectively and efficiently influence individuals in a manner that sees them willing participants in the organization ’s success, delivering
- Clarity of Purpose and Role – Organizational, Department, Team and Individual
- Enhancement of team performance and cohesiveness
- Alignment of actions, focus and therefore effort
- Increased speed of reaction and recovery to internal and external events
- Preparedness for change and challenge